May 27, 2015 – Montviel project geochemistry grant discussed in La Sentinelle
- Two researchers from UQAT will examine the case of Montviel project, north of Lebel-sur-Quévillon;
- To characterize the geochemical behavior of mine tailings in rare earths deposits;
May 27, 2015 – $204,500 Grant for Montviel Geochemistry
- $204,500 grant from Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada;
- Professors Benoît Plante and Mostafa Benzaazoua of the Université du Québec en Abitibi...
May 20, 2015 – Montviel Hydrometallurgical Results
- High recoveries of mixed rare earth elements (“REE”) and niobium;
- Hydroelectric power and salt make up for full hydrochloric acid (“HCl”) regeneration on site;
April 29, 2015 – The Blossoming of Montviel
- Validation of the key unit operations of the Montviel project process flow sheet completed.
- Results of the metallurgical performances to be announced in May 2015 followed by the updated NI 43-101 resource estimate.
April 28, 2015 – Ryan Castilloux’s State of the REE Market Address
- In March 2015 the company spun out its separation rights into a company called Innord Inc.
- Which I think is a smart move as it allows strategic partners to invest in specific activities under the GéoMégA umbrella. Read more
Innord is the innovation arm of GéoMégA and is currently working towards scaling up its proprietary physical separation process to metric tons per day of Rare Earth Elements.Read more
A world class neodymium project, close to public infrastructure, to provide a reliable source for permanent magnets which are used in wind turbines and electric motors.Read more