October 14, 2015 – GéoMégA to participate in the Global Technology Metals Market Summit on October 14
- Location: King Edward Hotel, 37 King Street East, Toronto, Canada, Time: 8AM to 7PM
- Link to conference & Agenda: http://www.technologymetals.com/itinerary.html
October 7, 2015 – Come visit GéoMégA at AEMQ XPLOR 2015 booth #221.
- Come see samples from the different stages of the Montviel flowsheet, and different feed of REE available...
- Speak with Kiril Mugerman, President & CEO and Alain Cayer, VP Exploration...
September 28, 2015 – New Gold Zone Identified on the Anik Property
- 7 samples originating from the new Kovi showing grading from 1.05 to 31.8 g/t Au.
- Surface follow up on the Bobby zone with a 35 by 10 meter trench resulting in 12 samples grading from 1.65 to 20.2 g/t Au.
September 14, 2015 – President and CEO appointment
- Mr. Kiril Mugerman has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of GéoMégA.
- Mr. L. Derek Lindsay will continue his duties as Chief Financial Officer of the company.
August 13, 2013 – Development of Separation Process to Receive Financial Support
- GéoMégA announces support for the development of its proprietary separation process of REE.
- National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) providing up to $200,000...
July 30, 215 – GéoMégA Files NI 43-101 Report for Updated Resource Estimate for Montviel
- The resource estimate was prepared by Elzéar Belzile, Eng., independent Qualified Person as per NI 43-101.
- The resource estimate was based on analytical results from 89 diamond drill holes...
Innord is the innovation arm of GéoMégA and is currently working towards scaling up its proprietary physical separation process to metric tons per day of Rare Earth Elements.Read more
A world class neodymium project, close to public infrastructure, to provide a reliable source for permanent magnets which are used in wind turbines and electric motors.Read more