November 24, 2015 – Annual Meeting Results
- GéoMégA announces that shareholders have approved all resolutions put forth at the Annual Meeting...
- In addition, the Company announces the re-appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, as auditors ...
November 17, 2015 – Annual Meeting Corporate Update
- Reduction of director compensation by almost 60% and a settlement to eliminate $177,500...
- Majority of equipment received and separation testing begun in November 2015...
October 14, 2015 – GéoMégA to participate in the Global Technology Metals Market Summit on October 14
- Location: King Edward Hotel, 37 King Street East, Toronto, Canada, Time: 8AM to 7PM
- Link to conference & Agenda: http://www.technologymetals.com/itinerary.html
October 7, 2015 – Come visit GéoMégA at AEMQ XPLOR 2015 booth #221.
- Come see samples from the different stages of the Montviel flowsheet, and different feed of REE available...
- Speak with Kiril Mugerman, President & CEO and Alain Cayer, VP Exploration...
September 28, 2015 – New Gold Zone Identified on the Anik Property
- 7 samples originating from the new Kovi showing grading from 1.05 to 31.8 g/t Au.
- Surface follow up on the Bobby zone with a 35 by 10 meter trench resulting in 12 samples grading from 1.65 to 20.2 g/t Au.
September 14, 2015 – President and CEO appointment
- Mr. Kiril Mugerman has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of GéoMégA.
- Mr. L. Derek Lindsay will continue his duties as Chief Financial Officer of the company.
Innord is the innovation arm of GéoMégA and is currently working towards scaling up its proprietary physical separation process to metric tons per day of Rare Earth Elements.Read more
A world class neodymium project, close to public infrastructure, to provide a reliable source for permanent magnets which are used in wind turbines and electric motors.Read more