August 13, 2013 – Development of Separation Process to Receive Financial Support
- GéoMégA announces support for the development of its proprietary separation process of REE.
- National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) providing up to $200,000...
July 30, 215 – GéoMégA Files NI 43-101 Report for Updated Resource Estimate for Montviel
- The resource estimate was prepared by Elzéar Belzile, Eng., independent Qualified Person as per NI 43-101.
- The resource estimate was based on analytical results from 89 diamond drill holes...
July 23, 2015 – Luisa Moreno Explains Why Metallurgy Is So Important in Critical Metals Projects
- I was fairly impressed with GéoMégA’s approach and positive laboratory results.
- There is a good chance that GéoMégA will be able to produce a REE concentrate at relatively low costs...
July 23, 2015 – Change to GéoMégA’s management
- GéoMégA announces that, effective July 23, 2015, Simon Britt will no longer be functioning as President & CEO of the Company.
- In the interim, as of July 23, 2015, L. Derek Lindsay will be assuming...
July 6, 2015 – Final Closing of a Private Placement
- GéoMégA announces the final closing (the “Final Tranche“) of a private placement consisting of 1,294,444 units
- at a price of $0.18 per Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $233,000...
June 19, 2015 – First Tranche Closing of a Private Placement
- GéoMégA announces the closing of a first tranche of a private placement consisting of 1,311,112 units
- at a price of $0.18 per Unit and 2,608,000 flow-through shares...
Innord is the innovation arm of GéoMégA and is currently working towards scaling up its proprietary physical separation process to metric tons per day of Rare Earth Elements.Read more
A world class neodymium project, close to public infrastructure, to provide a reliable source for permanent magnets which are used in wind turbines and electric motors.Read more