July 6, 2015 – Final Closing of a Private Placement
- GéoMégA announces the final closing (the “Final Tranche“) of a private placement consisting of 1,294,444 units
- at a price of $0.18 per Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $233,000...
June 19, 2015 – First Tranche Closing of a Private Placement
- GéoMégA announces the closing of a first tranche of a private placement consisting of 1,311,112 units
- at a price of $0.18 per Unit and 2,608,000 flow-through shares...
June 17, 2015 – Montviel Updated Resources Results
- Total indicated resources of 82.4 million tonnes grading 1.51% TREO and 0.17% niobium oxide;
- Total inferred resources of 184.2 million tonnes grading 1.43% TREO and 0.13% niobium oxide;
June 10, 2015 – GéoMégA: Rare Earths, Table Salt and Hydro Electric Power discussed in the Financiel Post
- "You use hydrochloric acid to leach the ore. explained Britt"...
- "We wanted to regenerate the acid on site which you can do with table salt and hydropower"
June 8, 2015 – Simon Britt interviewed by InvestorIntel on the looming rare earths shortfall & price debate.
- In a special InvestorIntel interview, Publisher Tracy Weslosky speaks with Simon Britt, President GeoMegA ...
- talk about heavy rare earths, permanent magnets, and Chinese domination of the market...
Innord is the innovation arm of GéoMégA and is currently working towards scaling up its proprietary physical separation process to metric tons per day of Rare Earth Elements.Read more
A world class neodymium project, close to public infrastructure, to provide a reliable source for permanent magnets which are used in wind turbines and electric motors.Read more