October 10, 2017 – GéoMégA featured in an article by “La Frontière” (French only)
- Click below to read the entire article
September 19, 2017 – GéoMégA subsidiary Innord Separates Nd and Dy with 95% Purity in addition to 99.8% Purity Cobalt from Industrial Residue
- An industrial residue was processed to produce a high purity REE concentrate (99% TREO) and 99.8% cobalt hydroxide...
- Nd and Dy oxides separated with purity of up to 95% REE and recovery of up to 90%...
September 18, 2017 – Geomega AGM circulars
- Please find below the Management Circular for the Annual General and Special Assembly...
- For any additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
August 14, 2017 – Geomega Agreement with CTO and Closes First Tranche of Financing
- Click below to read the entire press release.
May 25, 2017 – Geomega Resources announces Resignation of Director
- GéoMégA announces that Ms. Vicky Lavoie has resigned from the board of directors...
- Ms. Lavoie is stepping down from her role as a director to devote more time to her other business interests...
March 9, 2017 – Updated Corporate Presentation
- click to see new updated Corporate Presentation.
Innord is the innovation arm of GéoMégA and is currently working towards scaling up its proprietary physical separation process to metric tons per day of Rare Earth Elements.Read more
A world class neodymium project, close to public infrastructure, to provide a reliable source for permanent magnets which are used in wind turbines and electric motors.Read more